So it’s been an interesting week. Mass Effect 3 launched. Not enough time to play it. The computer is in the “shop” for repairs so there hasn’t been much time to post here on teh blog but once it gets fixed and the move is over then we’ll get it done and over with.
So this is the sixth show of the semester, still no DJ name, the contest is not going so well. Apple has announced the iPad 3 which is stupid. If you heard me then you know how I personally feel about this.
Peyton Manning is now a free agent. This is weird. 14 years of service with teh Colts including a Super Bowl win and yet he still finds himself unemployed. This is both shocking and depressing. I hope he goes somewhere and wins big just to piss off the snots in the Colts front office.
Jess Jolly and I debated on the Facebook at DragonBall Z. It was temporary but she and I both agreed that Kid Trunks is a fucking pussy and that Future Trunks is ballin’ but Vegeta still is da bes.
1. Twin Atlantic – Edit Me
2. The Black Keys – Stop, Stop
3. Ski Lodge – Chandeliers
4. The Decemberists – One Engine
5. Neon Indian – Polish Girl
6. The Big Pink – Stay Gold
7. The Asteroids Galaxy Tour – Heart Attack
8. Cloud Nothings – Stay Useless
9. Tokyo Police Club – Bambi
10. Girls – Vomit
11. St. Vincent – Cheerleader
12. Nada Surf – Waiting for Something
13. Two Door Cinema Club – Do You Want It All
14. Atlas Sound – The Shakes
15. A Place To Bury Strangers – Onwards to the Wall
16.Big Deal – Distant Neighborhood
17.Trailer Trash Tracys – Wish You Were Red
18. Ingrid Michaelson – Ghost
19. Andrew Bird – Eyeoneye
20. Tennis – Origins
21. Class Actress – Keep You
22. Kurt Vile – Downbound Train
23. Gringo Star – You Want It
24. Palomar – Wouldn’t Release You
25. The Shins – Simple Song
26. John K. Samson – Heart of the Continent
27. Death Cab For Cutie – St. Peter’s Cathedral